viernes, 27 de marzo de 2015

My Own Presentation.

Hi, I’m Franco Eduardo Saavedra Piña; I am a student of second year of Public Administration at Universidad de Chile. I was born on August 8th, 1991 in San Vicente de Tagua Tagua. My parents are Eduardo Saavedra and Lucía Piña. I have a younger brother named Cristobal Saavedra; he is 13 years old and he study at Colegio El Salvador. I lived my childhood in Millahue, near of San Vicente. I spent my elementary school in Millahue & Viña Tagua Tagua schools. I completed my high school at Colegio El Salvador, in San Vicente. In 2010 I started my first University career, Biotechnology Engineering at Andres Bello University; I was in this career for three and a half years. In 2014, I changed to Public Administration at Universidad de Chile. My hobbies are read books and share drinks with friends. I don’t like be a lazy guy.

1 comentario:

  1. oh man it`s great, i went to play basketball at your school, it is very good school, congratulation

    ResponderBorrar