viernes, 14 de agosto de 2015

Fast Food

Today, I’m going to talk you about fast food and my preferences about this type of food. First, I like this food because they are very tasty and satiate your appetite, although they are not healthy. My favorite place to eat burgers is “Burger King”, because the burgers are delicious, the attention is nice and the place is very clean, and accompaniment (fries, cheese dumplings and onion rings) are more exquisite than other places, perhaps because it is the only place I know of that sells this accompaniment. In general, the fast food is tasty in most places where I know they sell, so I could not tell which place is worse in terms of these foods.

I like eat fast food at least once a week, maximum two, and rarely three, I like to vary between burgers and pizza; mainly in “Burger King” and “Telepizza”, near of my apartment in San Miguel. My favorite burger is called Whopper Extreme, in Burger King, and my favorite pizza is with pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms, accompanied with drink and garlic sticks.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario