viernes, 28 de agosto de 2015

Final Opinios About Blog Sessions of English III

Hello everybody, today I’m going to talk you about my personal experience this semester about writing a blog to the English class.

First, I consider that this activity is a very good exercise to practice the writing and reading, as well as help with the notes for the English course III. I feel it has been good experience write about personal experiences about different topics, giving my own opinion, searching information, learning vocabulary, and knowing experiences and opinions of my classmates these months.

Second, I would like see in the future more blog sessions per semester, with a high demand of diverse topics that we can choose to write in each session; I would like see too a link with other courses of the curriculum, in order to engage the course with the career that we are studying. In example, include political topics, management issues, Social Sciences. Include some research about these topics, would be a good experience to the blogs sessions, and would help us to acquire more vocabulary, investigate and learn about specific issues of Public Administration.

Finally, to summarize I loved this experience, I enjoyed write about the topics that the teacher gave us this good semester.

3 comentarios:

  1. I would like to have more blog sessions too, it's a good idea!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Blogs have been a good chance to know us as classmates

    ResponderBorrar
  3. English is a good tool for Public Administration. So good!

    ResponderBorrar