miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2015

Rock, my favourite music

The type of music that I love listen is the rock, mainly of 70s, this because the sound of electric guitar with the bass and drums is perfect for me. I started to listen this Kind of music approximately 15 years ago.
In personal, the bands I prefer are Pink Floyd, and his masterpiece: The Wall, Queen, Iron Maiden; among others.

From its earliest beginnings of rock music it has been associated with rebellion against social and political norms, which was most obvious in the rejection in the early rock and roll towards culture dominated by adults. The rejection of the counterculture towards consumerism and conformism and punk rejection of all forms of social convention, can be seen as a form of commercial exploitation of these ideas and a way to distract the youth of political action, social and environmental.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario